Click on the link below for more information about...
Boundary Change Information
To locate the school your student would attend, click on the School Locator icon.
The new boundaries approved by the Board of Education in December 2013 and went into effect August 1, 2014. In order to find the path for your family, find each child's grade level for the 2016-17 school year on the chart by clicking HERE.
- For the application to apply for the Millard Public Schools Pre-School, please click HERE.
- For the application to apply for the Millard Public Schools Montessori Pre-School, please click HERE.
For more information relating to Millard Public Schools Kindergarten, please click HERE.
Option Enrollment Information
Option Enrollment is for any student who lives in a Nebraska County outside of Millard Public Schools. Option Enrollment application for the 2017-18 school year are taken from September 1, 2016 through March 15, 2017.
You many access this application by coming to the Don Stroh Administration center at 5606 South 147th Street or by contacting Vicki Carlson at (402) 715 - 8312
For a list of open and closed schools, please click HERE.
The deadline for the current school year for Within District Transfers is January 15, 2017. This application window for the Within District Transfer for the 2017-18 school year is September 1, 2016 through February 15, 2017.
You may access this application by coming to the Don Stroh Administration Center at 5606 South 147th Street or by selecting HERE.
For a list of open and closed schools within the district, please click HERE.
All new student enrollments begin at the school assigned to your address. Please select HERE for a listing of schools and their phone numbers.
Below is the list of required documents and forms, the school may require additional forms upon completion of the enrollment.
1. Proof of Residency - One of the following documents is required.
- Current Utility Bill
- Purchase Agreement
- Lease Agreement
2. Certified Birth Certificate.
3. Student Enrollment Information Form. Please click HERE for this form.
4. Students KG through 12th Grades Only: Official Transcript and Behavior Records from Previous School.
- Please click HERE to obtain a Release of Information form.
5. Student Health/Emergency Form - Please click HERE for this form.
6. Immunization Records - Please click HERE to see the State of Nebraska immunization requirements.
7. Physical Examination Record - A physical exam is required for all Kindergarten students, 7th grade
students, and new students moving into the state of Nebraska, please select the appropriate form below.
Free and Reduced Lunch Program
The Free and Reduced program offers free or discounted meals to those in needs. Families may qualify based on income qualifications set by the Department of Agriculture and the Nebraska Department of Education's Nutrition Department. For more information and to apply for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, please download the application and FAQ sheet below.
Completed forms may be turned in at your student's school or dropped off or mailed to MPS Food Services, 13906 F Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68137. If you have any questions and about the Free and Reduced Lunch program, you may contact Stephanie Boar at (402) 715-1433.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program FAQ's and application in English, click HERE.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program FAQ's and application in Spanish, click HERE.