If you need any help navigating through the enrollment process, don't hesitate to contact the Student Services at:
Thank you for your interest in the
Millard Public Schools
You may complete the Online Registration by clicking the appropriate button on the left hand side of this screen once you know your address in Millard Public School District.
Please note that the Online Registration application form is not the Option Enrollment application form. For more information about Option Enrollment, please contact the Office of Student Services (402)715-8300. To view the schools open for Option Enrollment, please click HERE.
If you wish to request a Within District Transfer, please click HERE to download the form. Please complete the form and return it to the Office of Student Services by February 15. To view the schools that are open for within district transfers, please click HERE.
When you are registering a NEW student, please have the following information/documents available to complete the registration process.
- Demographic information for your student, parent/guardians and other household members
- Emergency contact information, including, at least one emergency contact (other than a parent or guardian)
- Educational history for your child
Documents will need to be submitted directly to your student's school to complete the registration process.
- Proof of Age (Birth Certificate or Passport): To be admitted to kindergarten in MPS, a child must reach their fifth birthday on or before July 31st
- Current (within three months) proof of residency,
- Current Utility Bill
- Purchase Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Most current record of updated immunizations
Parents of students who will be in 7th grade in 2017-18.
Nebraska law requires that every 7th grade student to have either a physical exam before the start of school. For more information about this, please click HERE.