If you need any help navigating through the kindergarten registration process, don't hesitate to contact the Office of Elementary Education at:
Students may register for kindergarten in Millard Public Schools using the district's Online Registration System starting on January 17, 2017 if the following qualifications are met:
- Millard residency – At least one parent must reside in the Millard Public School District
- Child must be 5 years of age on or before July 31st of the year they enter Kindergarten
- If you wish for your child to attend a school, OTHER THAN their neighborhood school, please call the Office of Student Services at (402)715-8300 for information regarding within district transfer prior to registering.
- If your child is five years-old on or before before July 31st and he/she DOES NOT live in the Millard Public Schools attendance area please call the Office of Student Services at (402)715-8300 for information regarding Option Enrollment prior to registering.
- If your child turns five years-old between August 1st and October 15th, they may be eligible to apply for early entrance to attend Kindergarten in Millard Public Schools. Please contact the Department of Elementary Education at (402)715-8314.
Kindergarten Registration Process
Online Kindergarten Registration for the coming school year will begin
January 17, 2017. Kindergarten registration is ongoing for new students entering the District any time after the initial enrollment period.
Contact information for your school of residence can be found by clicking on the School Locator icon at the top of this page.
If you have questions regarding Kindergarten registration please call your neighborhood school.
Once you complete the Online Registration Process, please submit the following documents directly to your student's neighborhood school. Your student's registration WILL NOT be complete until the following documents have been received.
- Proof of Age (Original Birth Certificate with raised seal or Passport): To be admitted to kindergarten in MPS, a child must reach their fifth birthday on or before July 31st
- Current (within three months) proof of residency,
- Current Utility Bill
- Purchase Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Most current record of updated immunizations. Please click HERE to see the required immunization list in English. To view the required immunization list in Spanish, please click HERE.
- A health physical, completed by a licensed medical provider, must be completed within 6 months of the first day of school. If your doctor requests a copy of the MPS Physical Form, please click HERE. This form is also available at your student's neighborhood school.
Are you ready to register your kindergartener?
If you currently have a student/s enrolled in Millard Public Schools and you wish to register your new student, please click the link below.
If you currently do not have any student/s enrolled in Millard Public Schools and you wish to register your new student, please click the link below.