If you need any help navigating through the enrollment process, don't hesitate to contact the Student Services at:
New Student Registration
This tab is for families that DO NOT currently have a student/s enrolled in the Millard Public Schools.
How do I begin the process?
- If you are completing the registration for a student with no siblings currently enrolled at a Millard Public Schools and you are completing this process from your home or other non Millard School location, please click HERE.
- If you are are completing the registration process for a student with no siblings currently enrolled at at a Millard Public Schools, from a device that is in a MPS Building, please click HERE.
To access directions, on completing the registration process, please click HERE. Do I need to go to the school to complete enrollment?
Will I need to print anything?
- You can print your verification page at the end of the registration process or save a PDF for your own records.
- If your student is in grades, 6 through 12 and are participating in athletics, you will need to print and have a medical professional complete the sports physical. Students coming from out of state, enrolling in Millard Public Schools, will need to submit a current physical completed in the State of Nebraska. If you have questions about this, please contact the secretary at your student's building.
- Student entering Kindergarten or 7th grade will need to submit a current physical completed in the State of Nebraska. Please click HERE for the MPS Physical Health Form. If you have questions about this, please contact the secretary at your student's building.
Your registration process is not complete until you submit the following documents to the school assigned to your student.
- Official birth certificate (raised seal)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (current OPPD or MUD Bill or Rental/Purchase Agreement)
- Transcripts (high school students)
What’s in it for me?
I need more information. Where do I find it?
- You save time!
- You save paper!
You can find more answers on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) tab on the left.