If you need any help navigating through the enrollment process, don't hesitate to contact the Student Services at:
Existing Family Registration
This tab is for families that currently have student/s, enrolled in Millard Public Schools and you are updating their information or registering another student from the same household.
If you currently have a student/s enrolled in the Millard Public Schools and you wish to register your new student, please click HERE.
To access directions, on completing the registration process, please click HERE.
Will I need to print anything?
- You can print your verification page at the end of the registration process or save a PDF for your own records.
- If your student is in grades, 6 through 12 and are participating in athletics, you will need to print and have a medical professional complete the sports physical.
- Students coming from out of state, enrolling in Millard Public Schools, will need to submit a current physical completed in the State of Nebraska. If you have questions about this, please contact the secretary at your student's building.
- Student entering Kindergarten or 7th grade will need to submit a current physical completed in the State of Nebraska. Please click HERE for the MPS Physical Health Form. If you have questions about this, please contact the secretary at your student's building.
Do I need to go to the school to complete enrollment?
Your registration process is not complete until you submit the following documents to the school assigned to your student.
- Official birth certificate (raised seal)
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency (current OPPD or MUD Bill or Rental/Purchase Agreement)
- Transcripts (high school students)
What’s in it for me?
- You save time!
- You save paper!
I need more information. Where do I find it?
You can find more answers on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) tab on the left.